Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gahh

I am so sick of being sick, this is the third day now.
I spent the morning washing dishes and refusing to mop the floor
The ants have avoided my house this summer, I am pleased that I can leave crumbs of food everywhere.
This afternoon I watched Pink Floyd The Wall
on a VCR/Television combination that I found in a rubbish bin two months ago.
I kinda understand now that psychosis is strangely un-unique...
kinda like religion... in fact too damn much so.
I know I should cut my toenails but right now they are too far away, and so I pray no-one notices
when I go to the supermarket wearing thongs
I need more garlic to ingest and scare these freakin sinus vampires AWAY.

;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh and just in case someone non-Australian is reading this, thongs, in Australian parlance are flip-flops or jandals or whatever generic name for open topeed foot things (shoes) that you wear to the beach or when bumming around...

    I think if I went to the supermarket wearing a thong as in tiny but-crack residing underpants, then the visage of a fat hairy biker looking bloke wandering around in underpants would be enough to distract from long toe nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wall was one of my absolute favourite movies ever, as a high school girlie a million years ago, I must watch again to see if I still do. As for the toenails, get thee to one of those little shops where you get to pop your feet in a bubble bath, sit in a massage chair and someone nice does it for you! If you're lucky you get a nice foot rub too, though, it you aren't quick you may end up with bright pink toenails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PINK TOENAILS!!!

    Are you aware of what that would do to my (self) image, woman????

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wha? Freshly pinked toenails fill me with an enormous sense of well being *wink*

    ReplyDelete